Monday, February 13, 2012

New Days, New Drawings, Same Dude

So it's recently been brought to my attention that I have a blog... and it's true! I feel like I have kick myself a little for ignoring this thing as much as I have been. I registered this blog by the time I started college, and rarely ever kept up with it. But, oh well, what's past is past, right? As my buddy Jaime says, time to get some chet done!




Today's sketch was initially done in 15 minutes in a parking lot. Afterward, I realized that the pen line was a little too consistent, so I went on top of it with some markers and a brush pen, trying to get some more variation and generally just make it a little more interesting to look at. Maybe I should've scanned it before I started in with the markers... I think I messed up a few areas, but I had some fun with this.

And there's more where that came from (hard to believe, but it's true!). As the month rolls on, I'm going to try and whip this blog into shape... you know, like I was supposed to be doing for years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment